STOIK Software is a private company dedicated to image/video processing software development. Young physicists and mathematicians founded the company in 1994. Company specialization takes its origin from image processing and data acquisition software projects made in a frame of Soviet space program. Today the company is focused on development of commercial graphics software for consumer and professional markets.
Starting from the award-winning Picture Man 1.5 and HiJaak Morph 1.0. the successive versions of PictureMan family products were published in many countries all over the world. Our software has won numerous awards all over the world.
Full list of STOIK products.
STOIK offers custom development services
- Stand alone software programs from scratch, for consumer or professional market, or for industrial applications, client-server applications, libraries and modules;
- R&D of new algorithms and technologies;
- Implementation of algorithms developed by customer in standardized modules and libraries;
- Design and development of user interface for your products;
- Hardware/software and software/software integration;
- Customization of STOIK products to your needs.
Read more about STOIK custom development solutions.
STOIK Software programs, modules and technologies were licensed for the products by RICOH, YesVideo, SMI Group, Netscape Communications Corp., Quarterdeck Corp., Berkeley Systems, Samsung Electronics, Primax International, Darim Vision, Telepix Imaging, GT Interactive and others.
Read more about STOIK business solutions.