Tired of written lecture notes?
Can’t find what you need among thousands of xeroxes?
Meet Lectures Scanner!
Scan and share your Lecture Notes with ease!
Lectures Scanner isn't simply an all-inclusive academic scanner solution that today's students need.
It was developed especially to satisfy student’s everyday needs as it is a seamlessly effective document management solution that enables users to scan, save and send any type of document, share scanned files, and much more.
The app features flexible scan options for any type of documents, a highly intuitive user interface, and a plethora of text and document editing tools that let users print, save to USB Flash Drives, transfer scanned docs to desktop, Cloud services or share docs with the classmates freely on the go!
Built to give users power to scan any student document Lectures Scanner is a revolutionarily functional as it is sleekly and ergonomically designed, Lectures Scanner seizes the full potential of the powerful MDScan mobile platform without sacrificing style or being tedious to run.
Furthermore, this is the only app of its kind on the market that lets students easily scan their lecture notes, magazine articles, coupons, posters, news, and transform it into PDF files.
Lectures Scanner also has the power to enhance poor quality images and documents, as well. To boot app has 3 processing profiles (black board, white board & no enhancement) and option to add signatures and handwritten notes that make app vitally important and extremely helpful for every student.
Free version goes with a watermark logo but users are able to upgrade via in-app till “watermark free version”.
Check out Lectures Scanner on the Google Play market now and evolve the way you manage your media!
Main features and benefits
- Advanced image processing – transform any note into PDF format
- 3 processing profiles (black board, white board & no enhancement)
- Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction
- Modify and enhance poor quality images and documents
- Scan, upload or send any lecture notes quickly, including magazine articles, coupons, posters, news, receipts, invoices, and much more
- Quickly scan and manage multipage documents on the go
- Save documents to USB Flash Drives
- Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing of images
- Add signatures and handwritten notes to the document (on S Pen equipped devices)
This was a rough and brutal test. The program delivered.
Tony Jenner, archeologist, Australia.