STOIK Stitch Creator - Create Cross-Stitch Pattern from any Image or Photo
Using STOIK Stitch Creator, you can convert photos into a cross stitch pattern. It will take just couple of minutes! Download our cross stitch pattern creator, install it, choose any of your picture, image or photo and get a cross stitch pattern and a color chart.
Cross-Stitch patterns may be changed by hand with tools like virtual needle, color fill, eraser, text. You'll have access to preview on every step of your work, and finally you’ll be able to see final stitch patterns on screen and print.
Cross-Stitching Made Easy
STOIK Stitch Creator makes turning your pictures into cross-stitch masterpiece a breeze. You can convert any picture or photograph into a cross-stitch pattern, or create your very own cross-stitch charts from scratch by using tools like virtual needles, color fill, eraser, text and picture inserts.
Create Cross-Stitch Patterns in Three Easy Steps
It only takes three easy steps to convert a picture into a cross-stitch chart.
- Choose your picture by loading it from the disk, scanner, or digital camera
- Specify desired floss palette and let STOIK Stitch Creator convert your picture into an optimized cross-stitch pattern
- Adjust your cross-stitch pattern by adding a motif, border, or using the drawing tools available. Hit Print and start stitching!
Better Conversion to Thread Colors
Create cross-stitch charts in perfect color! STOIK Stitch Creator knows the colors of most threads, and has information from many recent brand catalogues. By specifying which threads you’re going to use, you can help STOIK Stitch Creator create a perfect pattern for you.
- Image Conversion Wizard shows instant previews for every step
- Various palette settings for cross-stitch patterns available with instant previews
- Recognizes the most recent brand color catalogues such as Anchor, DMC, Madeira, J&P Coates
- Brand Manager can update brand catalogues, define custom colors and custom brand palettes
- Supports mixed-color threads
Powerful cross stitch Pattern Editing Tools
Not quite happy with busy background of your favourite photo? Want to add a theme or seasons greeting to your work? The many editing tools available will help you do that with ease.
- Multiple layer support for creating complex stitches with reach color palette
- A huge collection of themes and motifs
- Extendable collection of blackwork style designs
- A wide choice of borders
- Text layer support for adding various text effects
- Stitching styles: Over 10 stitch types including French Knot
- Extra backstitch types including short and double backstitch
Graphics editors can cost a ton, but this one doesn't.
Stoik Imagic offers a plethora of features at an affordable price.